Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide and its reasons will be made clear to you. when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you want to contact us directly, we may ask for additional information such as your name, email address, phone number, attachments you may send us, and any other information you would like to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information in many ways, like to:
- Provide, operate, or maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, or expand our website.
- Understand the concept and analyze how you use our website.
- Development of new products, services, features, and functions.
- Communicate with you, directly or through any of our partners, for things like customer service, to provide you with the latest updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Rijiz always uses the standard procedure of using log files. These files log our online visitors when they visit our website. Almost all hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services or analytics. The information collected by these log files contains information like internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time information, referring pages, and also the number of clicks. These are not connected to any information that is identifiable personally. The purpose of the information is for trends analysis, or to administrate the site, track users’ movement on our website, and gather demographic information.
Advertising Our Partners Privacy Policies
Note that; Rijiz has no access or control over the cookies that are used by these third-party advertisers.
Our Third Party Privacy Policies
You have the right to disable website cookies through your browser settings. And if you want to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
The CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
To understand the CCPA, among other rights, United Kingdom consumers have the right to:
- Request to collect an individual’s data and specific parts of his/her data that a business has collected.
- Request for the deletion of any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request a business that sells an individual’s data, not to sell his/her data.
- When you make any of the above requests, we have a period of one month to respond to you. If you would like to ask for any of these mentioned rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We always make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights :
- Every individual has the right to request copies of his data. Note: We may charge some fee for this service.
- Every individual has the right to request the correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. And he also has the right to request for the completion of information you believe is incomplete.
- Every individual has the right to request for erasing his/her data, under some conditions.
- Every individual has the right to request the processing of his/her data, under some conditions.
- Every individual has the right to object to our personal data processing, under some conditions.
- Every individual has the right to request the transferring of his/her data that we have collected to any other organization, or directly to him, under some conditions.
- When you make any of the above requests, we will take one month to respond to you. If you would like to ask for any of these rights, please contact us.
One of our major priorities is adding an extra layer of protection for children when they are using the internet. We encourage their parents or guardians to observe, participate, or monitor their children’s online activity.
At Rijiz do not purposely collect any Personal Information from children under 13. If you think that your child provided our website any of this information on our website, we encourage you to contact us and we will try our best to remove any such information as soon as possible.